METHODS AND APPARATUSES FOR MEASURING TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT - MEASUREMENTS
- Development of the theory of measurements, data processing and depth analyses, especially, for the area of rotary machinery for the complex analyses where it is not possible to use classical theory of discrete signals processing
- Development of methodologies for measuring and analysing the machinery with high dynamics and accuracy (dynamic laboratory)
- Measurements and reduction of noise and vibrations, technical diagnostics for the construction of silent machinery and equipment (hemi-anechoic and reverberation laboratories)
- Creation of unified modular systems for the verification of mathematical models of machinery and equipment by means of measuring (verification of peripheral conditions and computational parameters of mathematical models, etc.)
- Designs and implementation of special sensors and measuring devices and their components
- Design of measuring methods and procedures focused on the textile products
MECHATRONIC SYSTEMS FOR CONTROLLING AND DRIVING WORKING ELEMENTS OF MECHANISMS AND MACHINES - MECHATRONICS
- Increasing the dynamics of electronic cams on the basis of interventions in the regulatory structure of the electronic cam, resp. servomotor. Issue of eliminating interfering residual oscillation due to submissive members in the electronic cam mechanism.
- New concepts and implementation of the control systems for electronic cams on the basis of selected hardware platform. The ways of implementing the motion function of the servomotor shaft with the maximum dynamics. Implementation of communication of the electronic cam with other subsystems of the production machine, electronic cam integration and the way of communication to the master control system.
- Implementation of new mechatronic ways of driving the working elements, proposal, design and manufacture of mechatronic driving system prototypes in the parallel and serial combinations of traditional and electronic mechanisms.
MATHEMATICAL MODELLING OF PROPERTIES AND BEHAVIOUR OF MACHINE UNITS INCLUDING THEIR INTERACTION WITH SURROUNDINGS- COMPUTATIONS AND SIMULATIONS
- Analysis and optimization of components and assemblies by FEM
- Creation of database of materials with non-linear behaviour (plastics, fibre composites, etc.) on the basis of the experiments carried out
- Assigning the physical material model to the given materials from the created database
- Substituting metal components of the machines with ecologically and economically favourable composite components
- Simulation and optimization of mechanisms leading to the reduction of the adverse dynamic effects and to increasing the working speed and productivity
- Verification of mathematical models of the machinery on the basis of experimental- computational methods (measurements on the real component/machine)
- Development of numerical simulations of general flow fields (speed, temperature, etc.)
METHODS AND PROCEDURES IN DESIGNING MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT FOR PROCESSING INDUSTRY – DESIGN OF MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT
- Development of modern methods of design, development and construction of machinery and equipment, namely, the methods and procedures of parallel design of machinery and equipment.
- Implementation of analyses and conceptual designs of machinery and equipment so that in terms of all requirements on the given machine or equipment there is created the optimal concept variant meeting all the required criteria (performance, noise, energy consumption, etc.)
- Development of sophisticated methods of the pre-production analysis - CAD parametric methods of the design.
- Virtual simulations – creation of complex mechatronic systems of production machinery so that it would be possible to virtually simulate the machine as the whole
DESIGNS AND CONSTRUCTIONS FOR SPECIAL TEXTILE APPLICATIONS - TEXTILE EQUIPMENT
- Technology for weaving technical fabrics, field of jet weaving equipment. The objective is to further develop the concept of a jet weaving loom with individually controlled drives. Development of technologies and technological means for weaving very challenging yarns made of glass, basalt, carbon and other fibre. Another filed of activities will be new technologies of creating 3D textiles
- Research and development of machinery and equipment for spinning mill operations, i.e. carding machines, open-end spinning machines and other machinery
- Research and development of special measuring apparatuses and equipment, as well measuring methods for the textile operations
- Computations and designs on the modification of high stressed components and mechanisms of textile machines targeted on measuring the consumption of spare parts, increasing performance parameters, etc.
- Energy-saving technologies for the treatment of textiles. Theoretical works in the field of utilizing microwaves for drying of textiles will be developed, as well as the technologies for the special nonwoven textiles