We offer custom solutions in the field of machining, welding and laser heat treatment technology using the newest laser technology.
LASER HARDENING OF MOLDS
Laser hardening methods:
- Contour - with 1 spot of a width of 4, 8 or 16 mm
- Surface - using an overlapping method
- Refurbishing existing surfaces
- Increase the life of a part
- Creating new functional surfaces and coatings for pressing and cutting tools
- Increasing the resistance of highly stressed parts
We offer 2D cutting of structural steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals up to a thickness of 4 mm and a maximum size of 800 x 600 mm.
- Laser weldig of metals:
Efficient method of fastening metal parts without additional material. We offer both pulsed and continuous mode welding. It is possible to weld in a protective atmosphere of argon.
- Laser welding of plastics:
Transparent laser welding of thermoplastic by non-contact joining method without additional material. The result is very precise gas-tight welds that are highly resistant to mechanical stress.
Engraving of metal materials to a depth of tens of mm.
- Metallographic preparation of various types of specimens
- Microstructure evaluation - optical/electron microscopy
- Spectrometry (EDX)
- Measurement of hardness and microhardness (checking the hardness of parts
after hardening, checking the depth of hardening)
- Possibilities of studying phase transformations in materials