KINz2 is a software tool for designing stroke dependences of classical and electronic cams. This tool contains a library of approximately 60 analytically specified functions that may be arbitrarily put together, scaled and modified according to the German standard VDI 2143. This software is mainly focused on a quickly design and easy to modify stroke dependences. Further it enables to export data into the file in the form specified by the user, or directly into the programme KINy2KV (a tool for the synthesis of radial stepwise twin-cams). The tool is in the form of window application on the platform of Net Framework 3.5.
- Approximately 60 analytically specified functions (some of them offering further parametrization)
- Implementation of modifications according to the German standard VDI2143
- High variability of output data forms
- Easy to put together and modify complex stroke dependences
- Possibility of direct cooperation with the software tool KINy2KV (a tool for the synthesis of radial stepwise cams)
For more detailed information: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.