ADVANCED CFD ANALYSIS
Virtual and intuitive understanding of the complex fluid mechanics and thermodynamics and finding the improvement. Limits the costly design errors and speeds up the design process.
- Viscous flow
- Laminar to Turbulent flow
- Heat transfer
- Chemical reaction, burning processes
- Multiphase flows
- Fluid-Structure Interactions (dynamic meshes)
- Add-on codes for specific advanced physics
Experimental determination of Boundary conditions
If general knowledge does not ensure proper and accurate setup of flow/thermal simulations.
- Temperature and velocity flow fields, flow rates etc.
- Body reactions to aerodynamics
- Power/energy inputs/outputs
When the design needs to reach real top-level, partially not needing the full understanding the complex physics.
- Sensitivity analysis
- Parametric studies and optimization
- Robustness analysis
- Dynamic meshes