The basic equipment for recording, monitoring and analysis of very fast processes is high-speed cameras Olympus i-SPEED (models i-SPEED 3 and i-SPEED FS) with the resolution 1280x1024 and the recording speed up to 1 000 000 shots/sec.
Extensive technical accessories enable to implement a number of special applications in both the laboratory conditions, as well as the process of production directly at the customer.
EXAMPLES OF APPLICATIONS
- Analysis of material deformation (shock and drop testing, crash testing).
- Diagnostics of production equipment failures
- Ballistic testing
- Industrial endoscopy
- High-speed microscopy
- Visualization of flow
- Synchronous scanning by two cameras (for example, simultaneous monitoring of 2 different places of the machine mechanism, object scanning from different angles)
- Special measurement (high speed camera can be synchronized with multi-channel measuring electrical and physical quantities)
- High-speed camera i-SPEED 3 (colour, max. 150 000 shots/sec)
- High-speed camera i-SPEED FS (monochromatic, max. 1 000 000 shots/sec)
- Set of lenses, telephoto lens
- Laser illumination Cavitar.
- Light sources (daylight), halogen illumination
- Set of borescopes, fiberscope
- Control software with the analysis of recording (monitoring the trajectories up to 64 points in the picture)
- Communication with LabVIEW
More specialized measurements can be found here.