MEASUREMENT AND ANALYSIS OF NOISE
- Measurements of acoustic pressure levels
- Measurements of sound intensity
- Measurements of acoustic performance
- Measurements of material parameters (absorbability, attenuation/soundproofing).
- Frequency analysis of noise (FFT, 1/n-octave).
- Mapping of noise fields by means of microphone fields (acoustic holography, beam-forming).
- Graphic imagining of the sound field in the object vicinity
- Identification of principal noise sources
- Determination of partial acoustic performances
- Cooperation in reducing the noise of machinery and equipment
MEASUREMENT AND ANALYSIS OF VIBRATIONS
- Measurements of vibration total values
- Measurements of time courses and angular courses of vibrations (dependence on mechanism rotations, for example, the machine main shaft).
- Frequency and rank analysis
- Measurements of transitional conditions on the machine
- Measurements of transfer and attenuation characteristics of oscillating systems
- Experimental modal analysis(natural frequency, natural deflection shapes, attenuation)
- Measurements of operational deflection shapes (animation of machine oscillation at the stable or transition condition)
- Electromechanical excitation of bodies and mechanisms by means of controlled vibrators
- Cooperation in reducing the oscillation of machinery and equipment, proposal and implementation of vibration insulating elements
SPECIFICATION OF LABORATORIES AND CHAMBERS
- Internal dimensions 12 × 8.5 × 5.5 m
- Measurements of acoustic pressure levels from 20 dB(A)
- Measurements of machines with the weight up to 10 t
- Supply of technological media, venting of combustion gases
Reverberation (echo) chamber
- Volume 224 m3
- In conformity with ISO 354
- Weight of measured samples up to 1 t
Soubory ke stažení