Professional activities of this workplace are focused on the research in the field of measurements and analysis of noise and vibrations of machines and machinery. The measuring equipment applied enables the multi-channel measurement of dynamical variables and their assessment in the time and frequency area in the real time or during the subsequent signal processing. The measurement of noise and vibrations can be completed with the measurement of other physical variables. For accurate measurements specific acoustic facilities are available.
On the basis of measurements there are suggested measures to reduce the noise and vibrations. In solving the issues the mutual correlation of noise and vibrations, as well as their relation to the modal and dynamic properties of the system are analysed.
MEASUREMENT AND ANALYSIS OF NOISE
- Measurements of acoustic pressure levels
- Measurements of sound intensity
- Measurements of acoustic performance
- Measurements of material parameters (absorbability, attenuation/soundproofing).
- Frequency analysis of noise (FFT, 1/n-octave).
- Mapping of noise fields by means of microphone fields (acoustic holography, beam-forming).
- Graphic imagining of the sound field in the object vicinity
- Identification of principal noise sources
- Determination of partial acoustic performances
- Cooperation in reducing the noise of machinery and equipment
MEASUREMENT AND ANALYSIS OF VIBRATIONS
- Measurements of vibration total values
- Measurements of time courses and angular courses of vibrations (dependence on mechanism rotations, for example, the machine main shaft).
- Frequency and rank analysis
- Measurements of transitional conditions on the machine
- Measurements of transfer and attenuation characteristics of oscillating systems
- Experimental modal analysis(natural frequency, natural deflection shapes, attenuation)
- Measurements of operational deflection shapes (animation of machine oscillation at the stable or transition condition)
- Electromechanical excitation of bodies and mechanisms by means of controlled vibrators
- Cooperation in reducing the oscillation of machinery and equipment, proposal and implementation of vibration insulating elements
SPECIFICATION OF LABORATORIES AND CHAMBERS
- Internal dimensions 12 × 8.5 × 5.5 m
- Measurements of acoustic pressure levels from 20 dB(A)
- Measurements of machines with the weight up to 10 t
- Supply of technological media, venting of combustion gases
Reverberation (echo) chamber
- Volume 224 m3
- In conformity with ISO 354
- Weight of measured samples up to 1 t
Soubory ke stažení