Advaced FEM analysis
Virtual and intuitive understanding of the complex mechanics and finding the improvement. Limits the costly design errors.
- Nonlinear materials (based on material test)
- Contacts problems
- Large deformation
- Fatigue of weld joint of polymers
- Modal analysis
When the understanding of movement and forces in complex mechanisms are needed to know.
- Multi-body system dynamics
- Analytical solutions
- Balancing of mechanisms
When the design needs to reach real top-level.
- Topology, parametric
- Sensitivity analysis
- Specific and in-house codes
Verification by experiment
If the results from simulations are supposed to be quantified in its best.
- Deformation fields (deflectometers, 3D scanner)
- Stress fields (2D/3D digital image correlation, strain gauges)
- Temperature field (fast thermal camera, sensors)
- Velocity, acceleration etc. fields